- Everyone is welcome; bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated.
- During Open Play, we recognize the “challenge system” when there aren’t enough tables, or if you’re looking for someone to play with.
- Verbally let players know that you’d like to challenge the winner of the table
- A match is best three out of five games played to 11 points; service alternates every two points
- Keep in mind that some tables may be reserved, and we ask that you yield to those players
- Do NOT move the tables. If you find you need some more room, ask a staff member- we’ll be more than happy to accommodate you!
- Volatile compounds (VCs) such as speed glue and rubber cement are banned by the USATT and ITTF, and therefore are not permitted at SSTTPPC.
- If you are joining us as a spectator, you must be accompanying a paying player or member, be respectful to other players, and refrain from being a distraction. You must check-in at reception.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult, unless attending a facilitated junior program.
- You may bring in outside food and drink at your discretion, so please be sure to notify staff of any major spillage that may result in equipment damage or unsafe playing conditions.
- In the event a member, guest, or spectator is grossly negligent or in defiance of our policies, Spin & Smash Table Tennis/Ping Pong Club reserves the right to refuse service, remove the client from the premises, or revoke/suspend a member’s membership.
And of course, if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask a staff member. We’re glad you’re here, and we want to make your visit to SSTTPPC a great experience!
Follow us on social media @spinandsmash
2192 N. Wilson Rd. | Westbrooke Corporate Center | Columbus, Ohio 43228 |
614-869-8219| firstname.lastname@example.org | Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays – 10am to 10pm
Wednesdays and Saturdays – 10am to 6pm
Sundays – 12pm – 10pm
© All Rights Reserved Table Tennis Training Centers, LLC