Dave Fullen is an ITTF Level 3+ (in process) certified coach and US Table Tennis Regional coach. He teaches classes & clinics at Spin & Smash and focuses on developing strong fundamental strokes and footwork. As a student of the game Dave has studied and competed in various game styles including two winged looper, attacking chopper and pips out hitter.
Dave is also an avid hardbat and sandpaper player, and is the 2015 Arnold Fitness Championship Hardbat champion. As a media developer, Dave produced Dan Seemiller’s Complete Table Tennis DVD.
Spin & Smash welcomes Jay Nelson as a coach and social director. Jay is a long-time player and coach with some great results.
Jay is available for private, Facetime and group coaching upon request. Contact Jay at Spin & Smash.
Here are some highlights from Jay’s playing and coaching career:
- 4-time West Virginia state champion – singles
- 5-time West Virginia state champion – doubles
- 3-time North American teams division champion
- 1-time World Police and Fire singles and doubles champion
- Coach at Marshall University for 20 years
- Coach at Ashland, KY club for 5+ years
- Part-time travelling ITTF and USATT-certified coach during the last year
Follow us on social media @spinandsmash
2192 N. Wilson Rd. | Westbrooke Corporate Center | Columbus, Ohio 43228 |
614-869-8219| email@example.com | Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays – 10am to 10pm
Tuesdays and Wednesdays – 10am to 6pm
Sundays – 12pm – 10pm
© All Rights Reserved Table Tennis Training Centers, LLC