Registering as a Member: step by step
1. Click here to open the club’s registration site in a new window.
2. Enter your personal information. Choose a playing “level” you think best describes your skill level (btw, these are tennis levels, but you can pick a high number or a low number to reflect your relative level).
3. Choose your membership level (Premium, Basic, Family, Junior, Senior or Guest) and choice of payment cycle (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual). If choosing a Family membership, add the other members of your family after you select the Family level.
4. Review our Club Management software terms of agreement.
5. An email will be sent to confirm your registration, where you’ll be asked to use a temp password. Check your email then log in on our website and create a new password.
6. After logging in with your new password, you must enter a credit card to continue. This card will be charged recurrently based on your membership type. This card will also be charged if you register for classes, leagues, lessons, tournaments, etc.
7. Click Activities –> Clinics and Programs to see upcoming Spin & Smash programs you can register for. The Courtsheet will display daily events and Calendar of upcoming events.
8. To make a Reservation, click Courtsheet. Then double-click on your desired time slot. Fill out the required form. You’ll receive a confirmation email. Call 614-869-8219 with any questions.