October 2-4, 2020
Spin & Smash adheres to the State of Ohio’s Director’s Order that Provides Mandatory Requirements for Youth, Collegiate, Amateur, Club and Professional Sports. Please read it here. Please especially note page 3-4 of 12.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Spin & Smash will be fully disinfected daily
- Clean, disinfected Butterfly A40+ balls will be used for each match
- New masks will be given daily to each player. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
- Staff will be healthy and will get temps checked on arrival and wash hands frequently
What We Ask of Participants
- All players must change their shoes in the lobby area immediately upon entering the facility.
- All players must sign the health waiver daily (parents sign for minors).
- All players must get a daily temperature check at the facility entrance.
- All players must social distance 6’ apart and not change sides of the table.
- All players 10 and older must wear masks at all times off the table when staying indoors. Outdoor seating will be available. Masks are not required when outdoors and more than 6’ distancing is used.
- All players must refrain from physical touch (Handshakes and Fist Pumps).
- All players are encouraged to bring their own water bottle or purchase water from the pro shop. Our drinking fountain is closed indefinitely.
- No entry for those with a fever above 100.4, COVID-19 symptoms, recent contact with a COVID-19 patient, or anyone with a compromised immune system or chronic illness.
- It is recommended that persons more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19 as identified by the CDC-including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have chronic medical conditions-take extra precaution or refrain from use of the facility
- Occupancy limit is 40. Please limit spectators to parents or coaches.
- Bring your own ball to warm up.
- Disinfect the table after each match – supplies are available at each table.
Events, Policies and Guidelines are subject to change as directed by the CDC, State of Ohio, and the Ohio Department of Health regarding COVID-19 business functions. These policies and protocols are not intended to identify every possible hazardous situation, risk deficiency, code/legal violation, potential area of liability or violation of safe practices and no party shall rely upon this report as being a comprehensive identifier of each and every potential liability situation or assurance of compliance with any applicable law. Any personal data acquired, processed or shared by us will be lawfully processed in line with applicable data protection legislation.
If you need a hotel room:
|Book your group rate for Spin & Smash Fall Open 2020|
|Spin & Smash Fall Open 2020|
|Start Date: Friday, October 2, 2020|
|End Date: Sunday, October 4, 2020|
|Last Day to Book: Friday, September 25, 2020|
|Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:|
- TownePlace Suites Columbus Hilliard for 84 USD per night