Check out our radio ad here:
If you’re new to table tennis, ping pong, or just new to Spin & Smash, we’re an easy place to get started playing. Drop by or call – we have plenty of tables available from 10-4. If you’d prefer to play after 4pm, it might be good to call ahead and reserve a table.
We’re working daily to ensure the safety of all players with regular cleaning and disinfecting. And we’re complying with state and local regulations and USATT-suggested safety protocols.
We’ve added Friday Drop In League.
We have a few new protocols we’ll be implementing:
1. Use your own balls and paddles. There will be no club balls available to borrow, only for purchase. There will be no rental paddles. Our pro shop will be well-stocked with a range of paddles from inexpensive to top of the line.
2. Observe social distancing when not playing. Masks are encouraged, especially when not playing.
3. We’ll only be playing singles temporarily. Doubles will be added cautiously.
4. The robot and pool table will be temporarily unavailable.
5. Players are responsible for disinfecting their tables at the conclusion of their play. Disinfectant spray, paper towels and trash bins will be available at each table.
6. Wash your hands before arrival and frequently; especially after playing.
7. Credit or debit cards are the preferred method of payment.
8. Avoid moving barriers when possible.
With a 12-player maximum at any one time, there could be wait times for a table. We encourage you to contact Dave by phone or text at (614) 937-1626 to reserve a table. There’s no extra charge for this, and it’s optional – it’s just a way to help manage the number of players and minimize wait times.
We have new hours:
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays – 10am to 10pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays – 10am to 6pm
Sundays – 12pm – 10pm
Contact Coach Dave to schedule private coaching at (614) 937-1626.
Spin & Smash Table Tennis & Ping Pong Center is central Ohio’s newest venue for ping pong and table tennis. With 11 Butterfly Europa 25 tournament tables we have plenty of room for you to have serious fun or get serious about competition – with leagues, tournaments, classes, clinics and private coaching. We’ll help you have fun and elevate your game. That’s our mission.
We have a full line of Butterfly products – paddles, balls, cases, clothing and more!
Follow us on social media @spinandsmash
2192 N. Wilson Rd. | Westbrooke Corporate Center | Columbus, Ohio 43228 |
614-869-8219| firstname.lastname@example.org | Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays – 10am to 10pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays – 10am to 6pm
Sundays – 12pm – 10pm
© All Rights Reserved Table Tennis Training Centers, LLC